Subscribe Us

Header Ads

google Adsense


Today  probably the worst but also the happiest day for me ..
 it's very bad day .. rain and thunderstorms until evening .. the power outages added  make my incessant cursing the state electricity company that very unprofessional ..
I even a shower only with candlelight ..!

but  when the power was back and sound " ding " my computer  signifies an incoming email .. I momentarily thought i wish thats is my approved adsense ..
woooow .... God answered  .. the sound " ding " it was an email from google ..!  my adsense approved ..
Haaa....
often something that is almost forgotten and no longer expect it just came .. and sometimes its becomes one of the thing that makes us smile that day ...dont you think..?

maybe google adsense is not important for some people .. for me personally google adsense is just one of a thousand ways that we can do to earn extra money .

I first blogged in 2009 .. and then my adsense request was rejected by google .. and I was disappointed with it .. but I learned a lot of things .. and a month ago I re- apply again .. and this time approved by google  ..

I currently do not have a lot of desire but to work and make the best use possible of all the opportunity I had .. and this time adsense is one of the new opportunities that I have.

appreciate everything that happened and that we receive in our lives .. it is a wise  way in this life isnt..?? at least that's what I feel and I want to do. Good luck with your Google Adsense..!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments