Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Jokowi Vs Prabowo for better indonesia??

My country will have a new president ..

There are only two candidates who will compete , Jokowi and Prabowo .
Everyday I see a lot of politicians are talking nonsense defending their candidates in best value .. even trying to bring down the good name of another candidate , some are not ashamed to lick their spit back..!!!
I dont care who is our next president as long as he can WORK and bring this country to a better direction.
Of the two candidates that I see so many differences , one of which is always big talk and nonsense without having the experience and never stop LOOKING  for support , very ambitious to be a president ..
regardless of where and how long he has to pay to gets support ,
I think if this guy become a president then he will pay dearly for the support that he got before , yes he will pay dearly .. very expensive .. !!
But I realized very clearly not HIM who will pay dearly .. but WE are as people of Indonesia who have to bear it ..! ! ! .
We should feel the effects of  incompetent of the ministers he chosed ..
We are going to feel the effects of their ridiculous  decisions  and  thought to take back all the capital they spends before selected ..
We are  the people of Indonesia which will bear the consequences , not the officials of the country .. it is certain they will live comfortably with a big salary and facilities given by state .
I'm not  smart guy,  but I think  a leader will get support from the people 'couse the people see the quality of a leader  .. it does'nt  need to seek support but shows the quality and naturally he will gain followers .
Over the last 10 years I feel disappointed because the president that I selected is far from the expectations of the people in general .
Its really froze disappointment, considering that during my earlier decided not to pick anyone and when I decided to use my right to vote then only disappointment in a row that I have.
I realized something , I would still use my right to vote a president , for a change must start from yourself isnt? and I will start it by re- use my right to vote ..to choose our new president.
Over the last 20 years I have  learned and see how the state officials work,,They have sacrificed this country just for their own interests .. their decisions  are always in the name of the people .. people ..?? What people..??? which one? ?  their affair .. womens ... wives and children ..that is their  people ..!!!  not people of indonesia..!!
I just need a president who CAN  and WILL work..thats all...we didnt ask too much isnt..??
We dont need nonsense talk..promises..show us the quality and we will give you a chance to lead us ..!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments