Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Is a good rule always produce good behavior and good results ..?

Today I made ​​a big mistake .. I saw something and i let it happen' .. let anything bad happen in front of my eyes .. I saw my friend punish' his 7 years old doughter just because his doughter  did not want to ingest vegetables in her dinner ..
I have never seen such anger of my friends like that before. .. i said please do not punish  her like that but my friend still count to to 5 and still hit if at count of 5 his doughter didnt swallow the food in her  mouth .. I realize that the child does not like vegetables .. didnt like high-fiber foods like meat too , it makes her reluctant to swallow her food ..
On the other side I also feel surprised why 7 -year -old  girl didnt learned to eat that .. ?? she is normal health .. good teeth and mouth and throat  .. just didnt like ..
Didnt like.. for me it is not good considering her age  ..she need a lot of good food and it is no exception  vegetables and meat ..
I really  know how my friend  working hard for his family to get a good meal every day .. My friend said if he would not tolerate  if his doughter  did not want to eat well all the food provided for her , especially vegetables and meat .. it's for  good of the child itself .. for the health and future of the child's own body .. thats the opinion of my friend .. I agree with him at that side  ..
I just didnt agree on why she should got that kind of punishment..!!!
My friend said its  simple.. because she did not want to swallow her food , whether to be cruel .. ? My  friend said his doughter was enough age to understand what is responsibility means ..
"has become clear rules if you have to eat well and appreciate the food provided , should not throw away food just because do not like , some things should be kept in eating for the sake of health , and had become clear rules as  what kind of punishment should be given when it broke down .."
 it was that made ​​my friend as  blind and still punish her ​​despite her begging for forgiveness ...
I dont know .. I dont know  . .
I think my friend teached a lot of good things on her .. but in a way that is not good enough..? with a bad way..??
I feel so sorry for that kid..i even still remember how she cry..
Being an parent is not easy isnt..???
I guess.. what do you think ..?

Post a Comment

0 Comments