Subscribe Us

Header Ads

It is not easy to blend

Today I saw something that bothers me .. Today I travel frequently intentionally not use personal vehicles .. I purposely use public transport .. Although in terms of cost it is very cheap but I was not getting even one of any comforts , the street singer turns disturbing , and almost every trafict light there are always musicians who boarded a bus and disturbing , it wasnt concerned about the quality and the ability to sing or play music .. I am as a musician really feel disturbed to hear music they played .. great song often they make their own version .. and thats very very bad versions . , , ! ! And it seem the relentless beggars asking for a dime turns , I really dont mind to help but I think if I give them some cash , so I actually did not help .. but I made ​​them increasingly unable to work .. also the people soliciting donations in the name of religion .. the they said many words about the God's truth .. God .. Hhffff , , it makes me sick ! ! ! When I headed to the studio I had to cross over a bridge crossing the transversely over the road , almost everyday I see this bridge but very rarely to use it , the last I used it was long ago after the bridge was builded , it was really new..comfort.., though the government gave comfortable for the people.. spoil the pedestrians .. but today I found a fact that is really beyond of my guess , this bridge is quite different from what I remember once , the roof has many holes , the bridge deck is also fragile and potholes everywhere .. I could see the car pass under my feet .. it occurred to me what if I stepped on a fragile piece and made ​​me fall ..? who will help me .. ? whether the government will be responsible .. ? considering this is one of many public facilities .. also many hawkers selling their goods and take places only for the pedestrians .. I had counted about 9 hawkers there .. 2 beggars .. I grew to understand how people feel who are constantly using their personal vehicle to travel .. I guess they would'nt be comfortable with all of this .. I am no exception . I think when will we the pedestrians or the common people who in fact always use public transportation will feel comfortable using it ..? ? Building and malls every year is always increasing as the wealth of this country can never subsided .. but every year more and more common vasilitas broken .. I'm starting to regret why I did'nt use a private vehicle to come to the studio .. it's really tiring day .. I could not finish my song today . .. I thought when I come home I 'll come back in the inconvenience faced during the trip .. ugh ..... I pick up the cab when I go home ..!

Post a Comment

0 Comments