Subscribe Us

Header Ads

Digital World..

We live in a world that is full of surprises ... filled with technology .. all is digital .. you never realized what we use every day ..? , and have you realize if you can not necessarily keep running all the activities without it all every day.. ?not ..? yup ... our world is so different since 10-20 years ago ... 10 years ago I remember only certain people who have a mobile phone .. and the price at that time .. is woooo ...! but now ... you will see that everyone has a cell phone .. yup .. Everyone ..? progress and technology is so advanced... is that followed by the progress about the way we thinking and behavior ... ? I just want to say if we should still optimize to use of our brains ... if not,, then we are only going to be one of the many robots that we 've made ​​.. start it by counting using a brain ..not always use the calculator...or maybe sometime you can spend your time to visit your friends..the family...thats better than you send them SMS ,email,or just phone call...trust me they will love you more when you do that...i cant remember my friends who is sent me SMS,but i always remember my friend who is visit me and talk to me in real..not by mail or phone call. Technology should not change our identity as a social human race ..

Post a Comment

0 Comments